Operation: Get myself back in order!!

MaybeP

Reaction score
OH and I got into a fight on the weekend because of his spending. My brother and his girlfriend live below us and we share our cable and internet. Our first bill was for 2 months and nearly $400 so my brother and his girlfriend gave my OH $200 cash because it's under his name. So the plan was for him to put that money into the bank and make an online payment only it didn't play out like that. Nope, instead he went out with his friend and came home with $30 left in his pocket. Long story short, I freaked out at him about it because I feel like I'm constantly trying to save money and feel bad anytime I spend. I literally haven't spent money on myself since August! I'm unimaginably hairy, my hair is lackluster to say the least, and my toenails look like I've been living in the slums of India for 5 years.

So long story short - Mommas spending some time and money on herself today :)
I woke up and even though the apartment is a mess just had a long bubble bath and enjoyed a good book. Shaved my legs and armpits. Gave my hair a good wash and currently have a deep conditioning treatment in. I work at a spa and get services for next to nothing so you would think I would partake in these? Nope, I can only have services on my days off and I usually spend my days off sleeping and cleaning. So I called my work this morning and booked myself in for a hair cut and a manicure. I'm also going to buy a new CHI hair straightener because mine conked out in August and I was under the impression we didn't have enough money to buy a new one :) Then I called my friend who I used to work with and I'm going to her house for a pedicure and a brazilian.

THEN I'm going out for dinner with a couple of girlfriends. :)

Its great to treat yourself! Its important too!

Nice 1 I think I need to treat myself before LO's here now that's for the idea :thumbup: & have a good & relaxing pampering sesion :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->