Opinion needed

Laurenj22

Reaction score
Hi

This is our first month ttc after m/c, I had regular cycles before and we've :sex: every other night since CD7 (currently on CD13) but I'm not sure when to let OH out of the bedroom !

How long should we carry on bd'ing ?

I'm not sure how long this cycle will be or when I will ovulate ?

Any advice would be appreciated

xxx

I found it helpful to use opks to know that it was ok to take a break from bd'ing. Otherwise the 2ww I spent wondering if we did it at the right time. I tried temping last month too - but gave it up quickly - my temp was all over the place and a pain to do so early in the am.

if you don't want to go the opk way my doc said to do it every other day to be sure of catching the egg

hope it works out and you get your BFP real soon

yeah i would just keep bding until about a week before your expected period is due. maybe you should try and see when you ovulate just to make it bit easier, you know? but good luck to you :)

I recently had a m/c too and I ovulated on cd 11, I asked for some advice on here and it seems lots of people have ovulated at different times after a m/c so I would think either opks - which we used or bd every other day would be the best options x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->