Opinion please!

WillowMummy

SAHM to 1 DS
Reaction score
What are your opinions? Do you think I missed my surge or that I am still yet to ovulate? New to these as my son was conceived with Clomid so was monitored for ovulation.

Closer picture of tests.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 9
The 2nd one from the top looks like you were close. You might have missed it because the tests get lighter. Do you temp? That's really the only way to confirm if you ovulated.

Ali33 I do wonder if I missed it, I've had what I think are ovulation pains Saturday and Sunday but a natural ovulation is all so new to me. I haven't been temping as wouldn't be able to meet the requirements for it to get a consistent result but I have been noting down CM and it does match up the OPK's and the pains I've been having. According to my Ovia app with the information I've put in, even with the negative OPK's, it predicted my fertile days were last Tuesday to yesterday. Hopefully I did just miss the surge on the OPK and we managed to catch the egg! X

I hope you did too! :) Good luck!

I don't think you missed it, most people get a positive for a couple of days, keep testing and good luck!

Thank you LoraLoo & Kaylab22 for your replies.
I'm going to carry on testing twice a day and keeping the tests so that when I see my doctor in a couple of weeks to talk about fertility treatment again he'll have an idea of what my month looks like. X

Took this test just now and got this result, it darker again??!! Oh this is confusing! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 4
I was about to type saying that the 2nd one from the top (on the original pic) looks like your body was gearing up to ovulate and then didn't. It looks like the test got lighter again and then gradually darker meaning that your body looks set to have another attempt....and then you posted your last pic. Hehe.

It's very close to being positive. I think if you tested again later on today then that would definitely be positive. If not, tomorrow's for sure.

Try not to read too much into the darkness of the lines, it's normal for them to be really dark one day and realky light the next. Just keep testing im sure you'll get your poditive soon 😃

MrsC10- I'm definitely going to test this afternoon again, 4pm seems to be a recommended time from reading other threads. Fingers crossed it'll still look good! X
LoraLoo - I had a look at the other ovulation tests from other ladies on here and it was quite reassuring to see that some of them were light, dark then light again but after a few days they still got their positive. Hopefully that'll be me! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->