Opinion Wanted on Some Symptoms

KPatt19

Reaction score
Hi All! My name is Krystal, I'm 22 years old, and my hubby and I have been TTC for about 4 months now. I was using a few apps to try track ovulation and periods but nothing had happened, so I decided to give it a break and let nature run it's course. I kept tracking periods for my own knowledge of what my body was doing, but didn't pay much attention to fertile windows.

Well, about 11 days ago, hubby and I had sex, and I realized recently it was in the first or second day of my fertile window. I didn't think anything of it. But over the past 5-6 days, I've noticed different things happening. I've had random bits of nausea, slight dizziness, constipation, little pains in my chest that come and go (almost feel like growing pains), excessive discharge, more frequent headaches, fatigue. Also, I've been placing my hands on my belly a lot. It happens out of nowhere, I just kind of notice that I'm doing it after the fact.

Also, yesterday, a co-worker whom I trust very much asked me if I was pregnant. She said that she's had it happen before where she has been around other friends and "sensed" the pregnancy, then they announced a couple weeks later that they were, in fact, pregnant. I've heard of people being intuitive and sensing pregnancy like this before.

If I am pregnant, it's still really early, and too early to test, but I would possibly be just past implantation or in the process of it.

I just want to see if anyone else thinks I should go ahead and test if my period doesn't come next week like it's supposed to, or if maybe it's all just in my head?? Has anyone else had experiences like this??

Thanks for your support!!! :thumbup:

It seems early to be getting symptoms if you are pregnant, but not impossible. When do you think you ovulated?

Sure if your period is late def test. Gl :dust:

I think I ovulated on the 13th or 14th. So 7 days ago? Figured it would all be in my head.

Okay I'd probably wait at least a couple more days. :) Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"