opinions about inverting pregnancy tests and changing the contrast?

EmmyReece

Mummy To Olivia
Reaction score
I did a test this morning and it came up with a very light line, nobody in the gallery section could see this line and I got very upset. I honestly thought I was dreaming things and that I needed to be sent to the funny farm :blush:

So I inverted the pics and I upped the contrast just so that people could see that there was a line there, and there was a tint of pink. I've tried changing the contrast on other evaps I've had and there's never been a hint of pink in the line.

But I was advised that I shouldn't alter pic because you then start seeing things that aren't really there.

This post isn't a dig at the person who's said this to me, but I just wanted to get other people's opinions on it. I feel that sometime it's necessary to alter a pic (not alter the actual colour), but the contrast etc, so that other people might get a better view of the picture.

What does everyone else think?

Hun I can guess who said this without even looking as that opinion as caused many arguments on different ppls bfp,alot disagree and so do I,ur not altering the colour at all,sometimes different cameras can't pick everything up so u need to just lighten the pic.gl and I hope it's ur bfp......I've just seen we have the same amount of weight to lose,gl with that aswell hun xx

thanks hun :hugs:

I haven't touched the colour on the pic or anything along those lines, it was just a case of wanting everyone to see what I was seeing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->