• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Opinions and experiences please (:

KaylaCole831

Reaction score
My husband and I are TTC, this is our first cycle so I've only been paying attention to how I'm feeling, CM and CP, I haven't been doing OPKs or BBT (we plan on using those if we don't get our BFP this cycle or next.
I'm pretty in tune with my bodys signals and my ovulation estimator said I'd be ovulating today but I'm almost 100% certain that I ovulated 5 days ago from the symptoms I had leading up to that day and my CM and CP. I know those methods aren't 100% accurate but again, I'm pretty in tune with my body.
So since 4 days ago I have had a ridiculously stuffy nose, I'm sneezing all of the time, every time my nose is finally runny and able to be blown it's always clear instead of the usual greenish color that it is when I'm sick. Today I was having some dull slightly achy cramping in my abdomen, these are the same symptoms I remember having early on with my (now 4 year old) son. I know hCG wouldn't produce to cause actual pregnancy symptoms until after implantation, but I also know the progesterone and estrogen rise can cause changes and symptoms of their own during and after ovulation. Have any of you ladies experienced any of these things? If you look up pregnancy rhinitis those pretty accurately describe how my sinuses have been feeling the last 4 days. I'd love to hear any early signs or symptoms any of you have noticed or felt, and the outcome!

Thanks!:kiss:

I always go by cm rather than by my ovulation estimator. I've had these symptoms in the beginning of my pregnancies but I've also had them other times and not been pregnant. But good luck! I hope you get your BFP!

Trying not to get my hopes too high, but it's so hard! The TWW is going to make me crazy haha
Then just when I'm starting to be able to try and ignore the symptoms I'm feeling, all day I've had to run to the bathroom every 30 minutes or so. I usually drink about 5 bottles of water per day and today I've only had 3 with how often I've had to use the bathroom already, it's always normal no sign or symptoms of a bladder infection or UTI, so that's good haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"