Opinions and success stories needed:Wondfo OPK strips vs. Clearblue Fertility Monitor

buttercup78

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I just discovered that our HRA will pay for OPKs and/or a Fertility monitor. Hallelujah! Ihave nbeenusing the Wondfo OPK strips but find the quality control isn't great and have read reviews of some defective batches. The Fertility Monitor is expensive but if my employer is paying for it...

So, I would love to hear your reviews, opinions, success stories about both or if you have a recommendation for another product, please share.

If your cycles are pretty regular and not too long I would get the cbfm especially if they pay for it! That being said I used Wondfo and they worked great for me:thumbup: cbfm was sooo expensive and I had erratic cycles that were long sometimes and I ran out of them...booo! I could poas stick twice a day with Wondfo and never miss my surge (and not break the bank). Good luck!

Heya,

I used both, the internet cheapies and the cbfm. Although I have pcos, the cheapies are quite easy to read for me and show me a clear surge.
With the cbfm, you have to get up every morning at round about the same time +-3 hours and because I have to get up at different times during the week it was really impractical and stressful for me. If that doesn't bother you and if you also get the expensive sticks paid for the monitor, then go for it.
I am personally selling mine soon as the cheapies work much better for me.

Good luck to you!:hugs:

I used both. The cycle I conceived dd I didn't even get any high days on the cbfm, I just got lucky that my cycle was regular and I was bding at the right time...i did get my peak day on it though. Personally I would get the cbfm because wondfos are cheap and you can buy those yourself if you want to use a backup!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->