Opinions BD day before O

Baby.Love12

Reaction score
I know I have mentioned this and other threads but I wanted to start one of its own and get peoples opinion. This is my third cycle since my miscarriageand I am obsessing again. Sunday I had a positive OPK as well as some pretty significant right sided pain in the evening. Monday the OPK went negative which is why I am assuming I ovulated Sunday night.would you say this is a safe assumption? We were only able to bd Saturday 2 times and then again last night which probably did me no good. Would you say I stand a good chance or I'm pretty much out the cycle? Thank you in advance girls for dealing with me:thumbup:

I think yes, you can assume you O'd Sunday night. But without temping to confirm you really can't be 100% sure.

BD day before O is perfect timing!

You probably did O Sunday night and BD twice on Saturday should mean you have a good chance. If you tracked your BBT or CM that will give you a better idea.

Thank you ladies for your reassurance. I am experiencing mild af like cramps as nothing has been normal since my mc. Hoping for a bfp in a cpl weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->