Opinions girls! Could this be it??

lulu37688

Reaction score
Sorry for another "am I in Labor?" thread - there needs to be a button on us that lights up or makes noise when we are, to take the guesswork out of it! :)

So all day yesterday and thru the night last night, had a massive backache and couldn't get comfortable. Lost my plug (or had a show? get the two confused) this morning when I got up - clear, mucus-y stuff, with bits of fresh and dried blood mixed in. Sorry to be so graphic.

Went over to my OB's for a scheduled appt and was told I am 1-2 cm dialated (was 1 cm at my appt last week) and 50% effaced (was not at all effaced last week).

So, I've been getting crampy period-like pains and contractions - different from BH as they are at the bottom of my bump and around my back/down into my bum (even though that sounds weird).

This morning they were about 15 seconds each and 2-3 mins apart.
For the last hour or so, they've been 30-40 seconds each and anywhere from 4-6 mins apart.

If she is teasing me and this is a false alarm, she will have to get spoken to when she finally makes her way out!!

Thoughts ladies? Sorry this is so long - no other friends have kids, so I have no one IRL to turn to....
Thank you for any insight you can offer!!!!

thats pretty close together mama id call the midwife and see what she says.. heck if it was me id just go into the hospital especially how close you are to your due date....keep us posted

Ive been getting the same kinda since about 5ish ive been getting alot of pain its right down low on my tummyand they have been sort of every ten -15mins lasting about a minutewhere i have been breathing them thro..also feeling the baby pushing right down on my cervix then feeling like im going to piss myself lol.. i just had one then just not sure if its braxton hicks or what! i dont wanna go on to my oh about it cause every time i start getting pain it stops after abit so im just breathing thro them :) ive also got lots of discharge comeing out and on friday at my sweep i was 2cm dilated.. If not im booked in saturday to be induced roll~on . Maybe just see how u go hun im going for a bath in abit see if it stops good luck x

Sounds similiar to what I have been having tonight, apart from I havent had a bloody show!

As u have had bllody show I would say its soon bcos after a bloody show labour is usually within 72hours I read!

good luck!

Ooooooooo sounds just like labour to me babe x how exiting x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"