Opinions ladies??

samw1993

Reaction score
The past few days I've been thinking to myself "omgoodness. Could I really be pregnant this time?" I'd love any opinions that tall have. Of course we all know the BFP are what really confirms it but still.

Anyways... I have this period app on my iPhone that I've been using since January and this month it says I ovulated on October 7th, so today would be 6 dpo. I know a lot of women's at its impossible to get symptoms so early but honestly you're wrong.

Here's my symptoms so far:

1dpo- none
2dpo- fatigue
3dpo- fatigue, runny nose, slightly emotional
4dpo- a little bit of nausea (lasted most of the day), fatigue, runny nose, emotional
5dpo- a lot of nausea (lasted all day long. Barely went away with ginger ale and food)/dizziness, fatigue, emotional, less of a runny nose
6dpo- the nausea/dizziness has now taken over my life! I dread getting in the car. I drink fluids nonstop, I try to snack on salt crackers, but nothin is helping. Super emotional (my boyfriend told me that he loves me and I started crying like a baby.), fatigue, gassy, tweaks and twinges (dull cramps here and there), sense of smell is out of whack (we were at church this morning and I was smelling burgers and fries. I was also craving French fries.)

There's several more symptoms but I can't remember them right now.
Please give me your opinions on whether or not you think I may be pregnant.

Oh yea duh!
4dpo- slightly tender BBs
5dpo- slightly tender BBs
6dpo- BBs are hurting so badly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583