OPINIONS NEEDED: back to back IUI?

mrs.rodrigues

Reaction score
Hello ladies!!!

So AF is due this weekend which means my baseline will most likley be monday! This will be my first IUI with donor sperm, DW and I are so excited!

with that said we are still undecided about if we should do back to back iui's...it wont cost us any more or less with our doctor BUT we will need to purchase that extra vial ($600 per vial):spermy:

My RE said i will be using clomid and possibly the trigger shot (im really pushing for that since i hear good things)

so my question to you ladies is it worth it for b2b iui's or is it a waste of money?
:dust:

Thanks

I don't know much about back to back as this has not been offered for us. Sorry I can't help with this. I do wish you the best of luck. Maybe someone will see the post and mention if they have done back to back before. Fingers crossed for you :)

According to the research that I have found online. If the iui is timed correctly, there isn't any increases in chances for bfp. It looks like there would be I know. According to the ones doing the percentages enough sperm is injected to do the job of it's going to work. Hth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->