Opinions on Fertility blend.

Sarahann

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I have a few questions about Fertility Blend, if anyone has taken it.
My hubby and I have been trying to conceive for a while now. I was
Looking into trying Fertility Blend. I read up on it and a lot of women
had miscarriages after they got pregnant from suddenly stopping fertility blend. I was wondering how to prevent miscarriages from happening with fertility blend, or if they even happen with it. I was also wondering if it's safe to take while pregnant for awhile to prevent a miscarriage. I'm not sure what to try to help conceive. My hubby and I just want a little one so bad. Please help !

I use a similar product called Vitanica Pregnancy Prep. My naturopath said to take two pills twice daily until I find out I'm pregnant and then to stop. I doubt it causes miscarriages to stop it but I'm not doctor!

Can you buy that at the store, or does it need to be prescribed? Also how long does it take to work ? We are so anxious !

I buy it on Amazon but I've also bought at a supplement store. cheaper on amazon though. I don't think there is any real guarantees on how long it takes to work... but for me both times I took it for two cycles and got pregnant on the third. I had two losses but they were unrelated (as most losses are)to anything I did. The most recent was ectopic in October. I've started taking Vitanica again this cycle. I also take EPO first half of cycle until O and then progesterone cream second half of cycle until AF. Oh, and I use preseed because I have crappy CM.

How long have you been actively trying? Do you track your ovulation days with charting or opks?

I'll have to try that. I bought Solaray Fertility blend SP-1, but i haven't started taking it yet. I've just read about people taking supplements and then having miscarriages and its nerve racking. It's been a little over 5 months. My period was fluctuating for a a couple months, for the past three it's been coming on the 26th day, I'm actually suppose to start tomorrow. Hopefully I don't though. I might visit my gynecologist and ask her what the safest supplement to take is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->