• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Opinions on Graco Fusio ?

sugarheart

Reaction score
Hi

I have been looking at this travel system and just wondering what other peoples opinions/experiences of it are?

Thanks x

No experience, but I have seen it and I like it, I've not actually seen any about anywhere only in shops. x

Its the one i was going to get until i had a play with it in shop, it feels very cheap and flimsy, isnt easy to get up and down and the newborn bit is tiny

i also looked at it and went from loving it to not liking it,ive ended up with a mamas and papas sola pushchair,i think instead of buying off the web you defo need go in the shops and have a good mess with them as its something you want to last as long as pos because of the price :)

I agree with scots_mum. The graco fusio looks cheap and plasticky. Just bought one for my son who is a small baby at 1 year but still doesn't look like there is enough room for him. It's not good on the road either. Wouldn't recommend it if you have a big baby. I had a Mothercare Trenton Deluxe which used to be my daughter's until it broke down and had to use a friend's petite star bruin zia for a couple of weeks until i bought the graco fusio. I think the Petite Star is much better than the fusio, but I needed one where baby faces me as he has severe reflux problem and I need to keep an eye on him. That's the only good thing about it and you can fold it with seat inside although it has to be facing forward inorder to do that. Also it comes with the raincover and footmuffs. Other than that I wouldn't recommend it.

I have a Graco Quattro Tour Sports, got it when pregnant with Anna.

I am not sure if there are any similarities.....but most of the Graco systems are rather bulky and heavy so not ideal if you use public transport.

The one I have is fantastic. Carseat and base -excellent (think its the logico S, Anna is still in it and she is 17 months - it won some mother & baby awards)

It is solid, good suspension, alround -fab!

Heavy and bulky though but didnt bother me up til I got pregnant a few months ago so decided to use the light pram with Anna.

Will definitely use the travel system and carseat again with this baby!:flower:

LOL!!!! I'm SO sorry! :wacko:

But I just read the comment title and as I'm thinking baby names at the moment, I thought that was what you'd chosen as a baby name!!!!!

Was about to ask you if it was a Boy or Girls name!!

(I am officially a Friday, baby-brained idiot!!!!) :) x

LOL!!!! I'm SO sorry! :wacko:

But I just read the comment title and as I'm thinking baby names at the moment, I thought that was what you'd chosen as a baby name!!!!!

Was about to ask you if it was a Boy or Girls name!!

(I am officially a Friday, baby-brained idiot!!!!) :) x

:haha:
Graco Fusio - italian boy's name perhaps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back