Opinions on half tree's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnipowder

Reaction score
Just came across a half tree on ebay and Im not sure whether to get one or not I dont really decorate the back of my tree anyway as 1. no one see's it and 2. dont have enough decorations for it. As its likely il be ordering my tree off ebay I dont want it to be delivered and than I really don't like it.

Has anyone got any photo's of there half tree's up and decorated they can share?

Im after a 7ft one this year nice and wide I love big xmas tree's (my 6ft one seemed tiny last year think might be because it was white made it seem thinner) am I defeating the object if I then order "half a tree" lol

I don't have a half tree, I have a corner tree, space saver and I love it :thumbup: not sure if I have any pics but will try and get one, will most likely be a bit old .....off to search

I've never heard of these before!! Such a good idea.
I usually decorate my tree in the middle of the room all the way round and then shove it in the corner it's going in and squish it in til it fits :)

I have never heard of these either, but is sounds like a fab idea :)

i dont like them, but only because i love my tree looking bushy, i just fold back the bottom half of the back branches in towards the front so that the bottom looks even more bushy, and then i still get to have a pretty tapered top :)
xx

My parents have a half tree that you hang on the wall it's great it's about 3ft and is a real space saver as they live in a flat also it was good when they had a cat as she couldn't run up it! It looks pretty too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"