Opinions on spotting

PurpleMama

Reaction score
I've only been ttc for 1 month. I've been a bit nauseated and quite tired but the big thing that makes me wonder if I'm pregnant is spotting. I never spot before my period. 4 days before my expected period I started spotting light pink and brown. On and off for 3 days. Now nothing. My period should have started yesterday. I'm on cycle day 30 and my cycles are usually only 26-28 days. I've taken a few tests and all are negative still even this morning. Input? Have any of you been in a similar boat?

Hi Purplemama, how many dpo were you when you had the spotting? It could have been implantation spotting. If so, then it's usually 10dpo when you have the spotting.

9dpo when it started. On and off until 11dpo. I'm now on cd 31 no sign of af.

A few times. I thought maybe saw incredibly faint positive yesterday but I'm out of tests lok

Any update for you? I've been experiencing the same thing for the past few days, but am a few days behind you. I began spotting at 10DPO, and am now at 13DPO. My AF is due today or tomorrow, still spotting on/off.

im having the same issue, I NEED HELP! I ovulated feb 4-10. I had sex on the 8th (unprotected) period is due Feb 23rd but i started bleeding on the 18th which is new for me because im never a week EARLY! It Started out as light pink and was a mix betweeen bright/rosy pink to really bright Red. enough to wipe one time and barely anything on there but noticable. It stopped last night around 9 it was like the consistancy you see when your period is basically over and was very faint this morning as well with more of a clear discharge than blood. then kicked back around 10am and is now darker red without the discharge just blood however its dry with not really any discharge, tmi, my vagina walls are swollen i tried checking my cervix and could barely fit my finger in! & there arent really any cramps and there arent any clots. im 20 years old so fairly young so i dont really understand if its an early period or if its implantation bleeding. I apologize that i do not have an answer for you hun, im really confused as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->