Opinions on these babyshower activities/games

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by HappiestMom, Jun 4, 2011.

1. HappiestMom

HappiestMom Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl

Some were given from other ladies on the site and some are stuff I came up with...what do you think?

The baby food poop in the diaper…. put globs diff flavors in diapers and make people guess what it is by smelling it and the color.. **classic**

guests make some bibs or onzies for her... **classic**

have where people guess her actual b-day...time of birth...her height..and her weight....how much hair...and whoever gets closest in each category will get a small prize sent to them or given to them when they visit....**me**

maybe have whoever can eat the most babyfood using the nastiest flavor possible **me**

Who Sucks The Best…..Materials: baby bottles with nipples all the same size, favorite drink or drink of choice for the group and timer **given**

Make pictures of what they think she’ll look like either drawing or using cut up face pics of me and hubby **me**