Opinions/ Personal Experiences?

Penguin20

Reaction score
Morning everyone

Hope I'm posting in the right place and hope you guys don't mind me posting.

Basically I came off BC 13 months ago and my cycles have ranged anything from 24 - 40 days.
My last 2 cycles have been 40 days and I been taking Agnus cactus for the first time this month (One every morning) up to cycle day 15 trying to regulate and get shorter cycles
I am currently on CD 35 and don't know what's going on as I feel like I'm getting symptoms but trying not getting my hopes up as had many symptoms each month and af turn up

Its just since CD 28 I felt different like I felt like I knew I was pregnant but then I thought it's all in my mind as I taking Angus cactus this month I'm maybe convincing myself and my body that i'm pregnant when I'm not, it's only now and again I get this feeling that I am but then I think don't be so stupid I been trying for 13 months why would it suddenly have happened

I been getting cramps on and off the last four days like I normally get when af is due and I keep getting that constant wet feeling like af is about to come on any moment and it just little bit of clear discharge (sorry tmi)

Another reason why I am confused as I was drying myself after a bath and looked in the mirror and thought my boobs looked bigger and different and my oh even said they felt bigger but I did buy a new bra last week so thought maybe that just helped my boobs look better lol.

Today my boobs do feel a little tender but only if i press on them otherwise I would not be able to notice and I think maybe there tender as I keep checking them so I probably made them tender by touching them all the time or it's just in my head convincing myself there tender.
I was also convinced today my period was coming on as was getting quite bad cramps on and off that I normally get when my first day of af arrives

I'm also more hungry than normal but that could be because I ate a lot over Christmas and my body just wants more food now

Sorry about the long post but I'm so confused and I haven't obsessed over symptoms in ages just for some reason this month I have been and I just feel like AF is coming on any minute and normally I'm right.

Anyone got any opinions or Personal experiences as I don't want to test as had so many disappointment over the last 13 months just don't want another one

Hello,

I never got tender breasts with my pregnancies, but it is a common symptom. The cramping sounds promising but this is also an AF symptom so it's hard to tell. Other things I felt and just knew I was pregnant was an extreme tiredness, dizzy moments (lightheaded) and an aversion to perfume/strong smells. These were my earliest symptoms.

Good luck :)

Thank you for replying

I just feel af is coming on any moment and because my last 2 cycles have been 40 days I don't see the point in testing yet as I got got all signs of AF
It's just the feeling and boob thing that got me thinking this month but the boobs could just be a new symptom of af

If it is a new symptom (the boobs that is), then that sounds very promising! I just noticed different symptoms from usual and then i knew I was pregnant. The hunger thing is a sign too! I felt weak when I had an empty tummy- think that was after my test at 9dpo - so maybe at 14dpo. i have a short luteal phase - 10 days, so I think i must have implanted early with my pregnancies.

Yh my oh think the boob thing is a good sign too but ever since i been TTC I seemed to get new symptoms along with AF lol but I have no other symptoms other than what I mentioned in first post

Just convinced af is coming but guess it's a waiting game

Before I got my BFP I had noticed that my boobs looked bigger. I'm only an A cup, so if there is any growth I notice right away lol. My breasts didn't start hurting till I was around 4-5 weeks pregnant. But they had definitely grown! Good luck to you! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"