• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Opinions please? To wait or not?

P

Pancha67

Hello all,

We are due to TTC next Month which we have counted down for a long while now.

We were going to go on holiday at the start of July and then try after my next period around the middle/end of July but were saving to move house and have a good deposit.

At the moment I am not working and due to start in a couple of weeks but we don't want to dip into savings and I don't think we can afford a holiday now.

Ideally we would go on Holiday September... so my question is... if you were in my situation what would you do? Postpone? Or is it safe to go on holiday, say if I was a month or so pregnant?

Me and my OH have been on holidays together just never abroad so we would like to go away before we have a LO.

It's entirely up to you when you start TTC, but it is safe to go on holiday whilst pregnant. I don't know where you're going, but just do the usual precautions (like not drinking tap water/ice etc) if necessary. If you're going somewhere exotic, you probably need to speak to someone like your GP/practice nurse about vaccinations as I'm not sure about their safety in pregnancy. Just bear in mind that if you do get lucky the first month, I guess you'll be about six weeks when you go, which is when morning sickness (if you're going to get it!) might kick in.

Thank you :)

It would only be Spain so would have to just follow instructions like you said re water, and not eat anything that may upset me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"