Opinions please TTCers!?

MummaMoo

Mum to my gorgeous girl!
Reaction score
Hi!

Just had a message from my friend, wondering what people's opinions on this are!?

Feeling a bit confused?? Wondered if you can help? I'm due on in 5days, I've noticed an enormous amount of stringy , jelly, clear stuff when I've wiped ( sorry for the detail) but according to my app I ovulated around the 22 nd June? I'm bloated , knackered & I swear my boobs have grown! I've never noticed this gloop before?? Could I be ovulating again? Xx

It's the Estrogen surge mid Luteal phase probably, I ised to get it too.

Maybe preggo.. I always get "gloop" when pregnant. And loads of it. It's mucus plug forming. But then again her app maybe wrong and maybe she never ovulated when she thought she did and is getting up to now? Xx

Ok so it's been AGES since got my head around these phases - so you're saying it's building up to ovulation??

Ok so it's been AGES since got my head around these phases - so you're saying it's building up to ovulation??

It's the Estrogen which causes the ewcm... The rise in Estrogen just before ovulation is which causes it just before you ovulate, but it also happens around 7 days after ovulation too which can cause more ewcm. If your pregnant, your levels stay elevated which is why we often see it in early pregnancy too x

Found this, probably explains better than I have (near bottom)

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/support/help_cervical_fluid.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->