Opinions please - updated on frer

Kmx

Reaction score
image.jpgAll pics of the same test but some have been edited.

Can you see anything?

Do you have a clearer picture? I see something pink but it's hard to know if it's a line as it's quite fuzzy. Can you see anything in real life? How many DPO? Good luck x

Thanks for reply. I'm struggling to get a good photo for some reason. I'm only about 10 dpo (I think) so I know I'm still really early but still I can't help myself. And no if I'm honest I can't see anything in real life. :nope:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 83
Trying to get a clearer pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 52
I could swear I see something! Just hard to tell what I am seeing for sure :flower:

I see a line but it looks really close to the control. I never used those so is that where it's supposed to be??

I'm not sure about the lines position and where it's supposed to be. Here is today's with FMU.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 78
This is from today but from what I can see stark White negative. Don't know if I ovulated later than I thought as my cycles are all over the place but I'll test again tomorrow with FMU.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 35
This is the three tests from yesterday and one from this morning (FMU) but I got them mixed up and now can't remember which one was from this morning. :dohh: although I think it's the bottom one of the three. The very bottom one is an ovulation yest to give an idea of where the line would be. I can't see anything really so got a feeling I'm out this month. Period is due any day really although I have had long cycles some months and very short periods other months so I'm not giving up all hope yet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 45
And here is an edited one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 20
[/ATTACH]Ok I know I have a serious POAS problem but I done these in the last few hours and swear I can see the faintest line. Am I seeing things? Please comment if you do see a line or if you don't so I know if I just have serious line eye.

Here it is inverted.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 36
Am I seeing this correctly!! Oh my god :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 57
Thank you I'm in utter disbelief I honestly thought I was out this month. Now just need to announce to my OH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->