Opinions Please

HCas

Reaction score
Ok so since getting my IUD removed last August I've had extremely long cycles. The first one was three months long, the next two months, and the last was 34 days long. Since last month was a pretty normal length of time I went off of that to figure out about when I should be getting AF this cycle, which should be today.

I got a +OPK on the 16 and BDed the 12th-16th rested on the 17th and Bded on the 18th and 19th. Each time I stayed on my back for hours after the big event and kept my hips elevated.
This past week I have been really tired and cramping really bad both in my gut and my back. I had a metallic taste in my mouth about five days ago but it only lasted a day. Last night I was cramping worse only on my right side and thought AF was coming. Usually I start to cramp only a few hours before she arrives. Also my cervix is usually low the last three or four days before AF comes then becomes hard a few hours before. This week it has been high and soft and wet. Today I checked twice a few hours in between and it is still high, soft, and wet.

I haven't taken a test yet mainly because we just got paid today and haven't had the chance to go buy one. But I'm also a bit worried that this just might be a long cycle like the first two and last cycle was just a fluke. What do you ladies think? Could this be the rainbow baby we've been praying for or do you think it could just be a long cycle?

all those symptoms sound promising, a lot of women get the metallic taste in their mouth when first pregnant. I hope you get your BFP. Good luck :dust:

I'm 5dpo and had the metallic taste the first 2 days after O.

I've got the sharp twinges too among other thigs!!

I hope for both of us it's a bfp in our future! And yep, metallic mouth is common early pg sign.

I also happen to get it with O. Or at least I did last cycle. I also got it in both my pregnancies.

I have no idea, hope its your bfp. The metal taste sounds promising:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->