Opinions please.

SummerMarsh

Reaction score
Hello ladies, first day here.
I need some opinions, or something, idk what I'm looking for exactly.

My LMP was from 12/13 - 12/16. I have a roughly 27-29 day cycle.
We just removed my Paragard on 12/22 and immediately started trying. I've been tracking my periods for a few months now and just went off the fertile window off the Glow App.. No tempting / charting or any of that jazz. Well, for 4 days now, I've been cramping non stop. Acne all of a sudden on my face and back, (I rarely get it on my back!!), my sense of smell seems to be heighten because I never noticed my co-workers bad breath, or I walk into the break room and I can just smell everything! And then today, just kind of jogged down the stairs like I normally do, and bam! My boobs are hurting! I never experience this kind of symptoms before a period, and I can't remember my first pregnancy symptoms besides I had horrible morning sickness.
Anyways, we had sex on 12/27 (fertile window on glow), I was messing around with a due date calculator and well that exact day popped up as conceive date. How funny.
So let's say if I wanted to test, would it pop up pregnant? Or should I wait until my expected period? (1/14) I'm just anxious. And I'm off the next two days so now I get to over think everything my body is telling me.

Sorry if this seems annoying, or anything, just excited, lots of emotions running through. I don't know what to think. I just know that my body has never reacted this way before a period.

Personally Hun I'd wait until af is due so you have a sure result x

You are probably only 8 dpo or so. I would wait until at least 12 dpo before testing. But like pp said waiting until af is due is the best way to get a valid result.

As frustrating as it is, I would wait. Remember that false negatives happen quite a lot during this phase.

Good luck :)

x

Hello and welcome! I would highly encourage you not to symptom spot! I know its hard but I have had a lot of disappointment in the past when I have analyzed every new thing my body decided to do. Since you don't temp you don't really know when you ovulated....you can start testing now but may get false negatives.

This is a great site to get and give support to other women. I highly suggest lurking around, posting on some other peoples threads and making an introduction thread so we can get to know you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->