Opinions please!

wee_trixi

Reaction score
Im currently 13dpo i ovulated for sure cd14 this is a bit earlier than usual for me. I generally on average have 34 or 35 day cycles. My usual luteal phase is roughly 16 days.

I don't temp or chart. Last night 12dpo i got a lot of cm tinged with very light pink then nothing.

However after using the bathroom today i had a bit of light brown cm with a bit of light red.

I checked my cervix which was really high...so high i almost couldn't reach it. It was softish but quite wet. Hardly anything that would resemble my period starting. By my calculations i don't think my period is due until Wednesday or Thursday. Today is Sunday.

Any ideas? Early witch arrival or implantation? Now worried if it is IB then a late implanter could be a MC.

Oh yeah i also tested this morning just incase. Currently BFN.

Thanks in advance.

I know you saud for sure you ovulated on cd 14, but is there any chance you od later?

Thanks for replying! I had ovulation pain and a positive opk on CD14. I did another opk the following day and it was negative.

I'm no expert, but sounds more like implantation bleeding than an early AF as it was a dot then nothing then brown. 8 years ago I had a MC at 8 weeks, but this sounds like what my implantation bleeding looked like. I thought I was getting AF. Back then I tested 2 days before AF but BFN...tested 2 days after AF was due, BFP.

I just reread what you wrote. I wasn't trying to scare you about MC. I had stress and some other things going on which I believe lead to my MC. I nevet heard of late implantation leading to MC, im sure you would be all right.

Thanks, i think i will try to hold off until Thursday to do another test unless the brown stuff is the witch pn her way. Fingers crossed.

When i was pregnant with my DD i had very similar pink cm for about a day but it didn't come to anything more.

Could just be leftover bleeding from implantation? Im 10dpo and getting all sorts of signs but no bleeding but all BFNs. I test daily with dollar tree tests cuz im an addict lol

Fingers crossed. Although im now starting to get some backache that i normally get with AF. I guess i can only just wait and see.

Keeping my 8 crossed for you that you get ypur BFP aswell! Its a nightmare when you have tonnes of symptoms and no positive test. Good luck!!

Fingers crossed for you! Its funny because a normal week goes by fine, but when youre in that TWW its like a month lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->