Opinions please...

superbecks

Reaction score
Right to cut a long story short me and OH get married in august. HIs brother and girlfriend get married 2013. I originally wanted purple theme for my wedding. She was having green and ivory. Anyway I changed my mind to teal and she wants purple. Now I'm struggling to pick and have gone off teal, its too hard to match. I want to go back to purple.

Now the weddings are totally different, there will only be about 20 of the same people there. I would have not had the purple but she has sent me a right arsery message. What would you all do??

i would have purple hun! at the end of the day its ur wedding and u want it to be perfect and exactly how u want it. so sod what she says :)

I'd have purple aswell, don't see what business it is of anyones but yours and OH's! There's loads of different shades and loads of different things to buy, its not like theyre going to be replica weddings. Good colour choice btw :thumbup: xxx

yeah tiz a very good colour choice, forgot to mention im also having purple! sorta pinky/purple not realllly decided fully lol but they my 2 fave colours xx

Thanks girls!! Everyone seems to think it's ok, I just don't want to cause arguements. Plus we are having different shades of purple. Def is a good choice! XX

id say....it was your choice in the first place!!

Go for purple! :thumbup:

Not to sound harsh but its your wedding first so she'l just have to lump it!!

I'd go for purple... your day has to be right and there's is two years later... not two weeks! It is only the colour that will be similar (sooooooooooo many different shades!) and all the details will make the day, but surely won't be the same.

Think of all the 'white weddings' you've been to... they will have all been different!

x

purple. No offence but I dont think people will remember the colours and compare it to another wedding over 2 years away. Have your day hunny- and enjoy it xx

purple. No offence but I dont think people will remember the colours and compare it to another wedding over 2 years away. Have your day hunny- and enjoy it xx

Yep that's exactly what I said. If they're thinking about my wedding day on hers then there is something wrong!!! x

have your beautiful day darling- dont worry or compare it to others. xx

It's your day, you should have what ever colour theme you want xx

I'd have purple aswell, don't see what business it is of anyones but yours and OH's! There's loads of different shades and loads of different things to buy, its not like theyre going to be replica weddings. Good colour choice btw :thumbup: xxx

totally agree with loraloo hun xx

loraloo your signature pics are gorgeous hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back