Opinions please! :)

XxCalxX

Reaction score
if baby is a girl Marie is middle name, and if its a boy David is middle name, and OHs surname Pool.

girls-
Layla Marie Pool
Keira Marie Pool
Caitlyn Marie Pool

boys-
Lucas David Pool
Taylor David Pool
Harrison David Pool

mine and OHs faves atm are Layla and Lucas..

which do you all prefer? and any suggestions for other names you reckon would go with these middle names and surname?

Layla's definitley my favourite of your girls list. But i really love the name Harrison, our second boys choice was Harry. But Lucas is lovely, too :flower:

My favourites are also Layla and Lucas!

My faves from your lists:

Keira
Lucas

Other suggestions:

Freya Marie Pool
Cora Marie Pool
Isla Marie Pool
Lacey Marie Pool
Phoebe Marie Pool

Callum David Pool
Landon David Pool
Noah David Pool
Sebastian David Pool
Xander David Pool

x

Keira
Lucas

Other suggestions:

Freya Marie Pool
Cora Marie Pool
Isla Marie Pool
Lacey Marie Pool
Phoebe Marie Pool

Callum David Pool
Landon David Pool
Noah David Pool
Sebastian David Pool
Xander David Pool

x

Keira is my next fave after Layla... i like Freya and Lacey :)

have been trying to think of slightly uncommon names,but ones that are easy to pronounce and spell- as i am always having to correct people on my name, which is Calandra... so i just stick to Cal out of easiness!

have been trying to think of slightly uncommon names,but ones that are easy to pronounce and spell- as i am always having to correct people on my name, which is Calandra... so i just stick to Cal out of easiness!

Before i read your name was Calandra i was going to suggest Calliope. (Cal-aye-oh-pee.) It might be hard to pronounce the first time you read it, but i think when you hear it, you can kind of just guess the spelling.

Good luck! :flower:

Hello,

my favourites from your list
Caitlyn Marie Pool

and

Taylor David Pool

Keira
Lucas

Other suggestions:

Freya Marie Pool
Cora Marie Pool
Isla Marie Pool
Lacey Marie Pool
Phoebe Marie Pool

Callum David Pool
Landon David Pool
Noah David Pool
Sebastian David Pool
Xander David Pool

x

I love Freya and Lacey too.

I like slightly uncommon names that are easily spelt and pronounced too, nothing too out there, we have Florence and Lorcan picked out.

x

My favs from your list are:

Keira Marie and Lucas David

My only other suggestions I have are:

Kelsie Marie Pool
Nicola Marie Pool
Savannah Marie Pool

Thomas David Pool
Tobias David Pool
Reuben David Pool

:flower:

Before i read your name was Calandra i was going to suggest Calliope. (Cal-aye-oh-pee.) It might be hard to pronounce the first time you read it, but i think when you hear it, you can kind of just guess the spelling.

Good luck! :flower:

maybe not a personal choice but that sure is a lovely unusual name! :)

My favs from your list are:

Keira Marie and Lucas David

My only other suggestions I have are:

Kelsie Marie Pool
Nicola Marie Pool
Savannah Marie Pool

Thomas David Pool
Tobias David Pool
Reuben David Pool

:flower:

i really like kelsie..and Reuben i had thought about but OH not too keen.

u have picked lovely names.

when i was pregnant if i had of had a boy we would have named him Ethan David. I actually like Marie/Maria and David as first names

Aw thanks c.m.c :)

Marie was my late Great nanas name, and is in my grandma,mum and my own middle names so just carrying on the family tradition :)

and Similar with OH for the name David, is a middle name tradition for males in his family.

when i was pregnant if i had of had a boy we would have named him Ethan David. I actually like Marie/Maria and David as first names

i just noticed froom your sig you had your daughter on christmas day.. thats when my EDD is this year..! and Ava is a really pretty name :)

i just noticed froom your sig you had your daughter on christmas day.. thats when my EDD is this year..! and Ava is a really pretty name :)

aw thank you-- yes she was fue on boxing day and tried to make an appearance on christmas eve-- she took her time and christmas day it was- its such a lovely time of the year and it will be so special for you at christmas time- hope all goes well- and the names are lovely!!! you never know you might call your LO a festive name!!! there were 3 holly's born beside Ava

I love the name Layla, I think it's so pretty. Harrison is pretty cool too, reminds me of Harrison Ford :p I really like it though. If you choose Lucas, he may want to be called Luke. I know a Lucas who goes by Luke. If you don't like the name Luke, I wouldn't go with Lucas. :flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->