Opinions pls....

Bunska

Reaction score
Have seen this pair of boots and really like them...here comes the but... I LOVE boots and do have quite a few pairs... Probably too many and these are quite expensive. However, I don't have anything quite like these. Most of my boots are either mid calf or high. The closest thing I have to these are a dark grey pair of the orphan boots... You know a bit like orphan Annie, but they are flat.... What do you think,,,? Am trying to convince myself that they are quite practical as although there is a heel it is quite blocky and not that high so reckon I can manage when pregnant and with little one in tow... Wha do you think..? It's the Berry colour I like.

https://www.next.co.uk/g472216s2#808041g47

I think they're lovely but there's no way I could walk in them! If you can and you can afford them then go for it.

Really nice!! And really nice heel too :)

I got a pair of boots recently with a block heel like that and apart from looking great, they are sooo comfy.

Oh my goodness that looks like a torture chamber to me - there are some ladies who can wear these the way I wear slippers! Good on you, wish I could do that. How far along are you, just wondering if your feet are going to swell any more during the pregnancy?

They are adorable, and if you're used to walking in heels like that then go for it!

Me, I fall off of flats, so I'm sticking to boring flats until this little one is out and I have a buggy to hold on to :D

See they dont seem high to me. I wear heels a lots, admittedly less so recently but still a lot....

I dont know what to do!!

i think they are lovely but no way would i wear them during late pregnancy lol

oooh nice! it's a popular style atm so why not see if you can find them cheaper elsewhere, like river island or even new look. obv the quality might not be as good tho! haha i'm all for treating urself, you are workin hard creatin life atm, right!!

I am soooo not surprised you want these! I love em! But to be honest I agree with some of the ladies here, they seem kinda high for late pregnancy. It says the heel is 11 cm, deduct let's say 3 cm for the platform and you are still looking at 8 cm. I personally have decided to not wear anything higher than 4cm during pregnancy and that mind you is for normal shoes and not boots that might have to do when we get snow again. Plus as someone else asked are your feet not going to swell up more? I know mine already are starting :(

Crikey. Thanks goodness for you lot. I was just looking at the pic thinking they didn't seem that high to me. I hadn't actually looked at the measurement. 11 cm, even with a platfor, and blocky finish is probably pushing it. * sob * but thank you!!

They are pretty :). But I find my feet hate even my most comfortable heels now. Maybe in a month or two they will go on sale and you can wear them for at least half off after baby is born. They'll still be in style next year :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->