• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

opinions plz!!! plus size

louise1988

Reaction score
iam plus size but i was jus wonderin do ya think i wil c my baby move on the outside???
or is it not possible as iam plus size?
any plus size women seen it?
xxx

It depends on how plus sized you are. I have a friend that is plus size and she could see her baby kick from the outside.

It will also depend on where your placenta is as an anterior placenta will make it even harder to see. Hopefully yours will be posterior.

I am a big girl, with an anterior placenta and I can see my little one kicking. So hopefully you will too!

I think you will be able to see baby move on the outside. Im really very large (doc loves emphasising this) anyway I can see the odd movement now (20 wks) and I know tht at the end of the pregnancy the whole bump moves when Im in the bath etc. I dont think its likely you will get to see the hand /foot impressions that some people talk about but Im fairly sure you will see some movement.
I also have had anterior placentas in previous pregnancys and seen movement.

Im a size 20-22 and i see baby move all the time!! x

I am size 20~22 and have seen baby moved over the last 5 weeks x

ive not seen my LO move on outside cos hes breeched and i cant see the bottom of my tummy :rofl:

all depends on alsorts x

when I was carryin my first baby I was very very big, size 26 - 28 and I saw my son moving from the outside from about 24 weeks, doesn't just depend on your size though also how the baby is lead too, my son was head down all the way through so I saw lots of movement.

I agree, I think it has more to do with where the baby is, and what position than your size. I have a friend who is pretty big and she saw hands and feet and all that, but then you hear some people just don't. Every gal and pregnancy is different, I guess, like they love to say!

I'm size 22 and I see my little ones kicks from the outside already, it just wobbles a bit more :rofl: so it's more obvious in my eyes!!! You'll see it don't you worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"