Opinions?? Possibly the same gender for 2nd baby?

j1405

Mum to Ethan and Ruben
Reaction score
Hi,

So I was wondering... My 9 week scans for both my babies look almost identical...

First pic is DS at 9 weeks and second pic is baby#2.

Does this mean it is likely the same gender?? We are having our 12 week scan on Thursday but unlikely we would be able to find out the gender so i'm just curious?

What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• .facebook_1457962667460.jpg
    .facebook_1457962667460.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG-20160223-WA0001-1.jpg
    IMG-20160223-WA0001-1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 9
I don't think it means Anytning at all Hun could go either way :) have your symptoms been any different this time? X

Yip, with DS I had no nausea or ms and had more energy, could eat anything and very little aversions.

This baby I had allot of nausea (no vomiting) and very tired. Also prefer certain types of foods above others and not a big meat eater this time round or very fond of salty things.

Heart beat for this baby was 188, ds was 160. So i'm just wondering since the pics looked so similar that they might be the same gender.

Honestly hun there's no way to tell this early. Even if the pics look similar, even if the heart rate is different or food cravings are different. With my angel daughter I felt pretty good, no cravings, Hcg levels climbed fast. Yet with my 6 month old daughter I was so so sick, craved salty foods, felt exhausted all the time and Hcg levels climbed much much slower. So for me differing symptoms really doesn't mean anything. And both my girls heart rates were in the 160 range sometimes lower.

Thanks for your opinions ladies :flower:

Wanted to update..... Doc says another boy @ 12 week ultrasound! so it was in fact the same gender!!

here is a 4d of the nub...

Attachments

• 20160317_095650.jpg
    20160317_095650.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 14
congrats J ... wow found out so early but I see you going to confirm it at your 20week scan ...

Yip at the screening doc was reluctant to say but eventually said from what she can see now, she would say boy. She did say could still be girl however looks more like a boy from other angles as well.

My hubby is a little disappointed as he really wanted a little girl but I think another boy would be awesome!! We will wait till 20 weeks before we tell the family though but I'm sure the result will be the same :D

I have two boys and have a feeling this will be another boy.

Congrats! Two boys is great!

I have 2 boys & it's so lovely watching them play together. No guesses for this one yet but after 2 boys i can't imagine having a girl lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->