Opinions? Really confused :(

Jerenet

Reaction score
About a week ago, I started feeling really strange and thought maybe I was just getting sick or something. As time has progressed though, it seems more and more like I am pregnant. I have had a non-stop headache for a week, I'm starving all the time, yet also nauseous. My boobs have grown to the point that I have had to loosen my bra just to fit, and they are itchy and sore. I'm exhausted and bloated, and moody as all get out. My lower back hurts, I puke at the sight/smell of food I usually love, and overall am just miserable.

AF was supposed to start Saturday, 6/27. I took a test on Tuesday which came back negative. I also took it mid-day after drinking lots of water, so I don't know how accurate it is.

TMI ALERT!

I think AF started yesterday, 6 days late, but it is weird. It is way too light for my normal flow, and a mix of brown/pink. My cervix also feels to be in a different place than usual. I had been hoping that I was just going through some weird, hyped up PMS stuff, but everything is worse now than before I started bleeding.

I don't know. I'm just at a loss and need people's opinions before I go crazy. My SO and I have not been TTC. We are not in a place in our lives right now where we can have a baby. I plan on testing again in a few days. I just didn't know if anyone has gone through this or not?

Please and thank you!

A really light flow could just be a breakthrough bleed. Although it could also just be a wacky month.

Think you should go & grab another test & use fmu for the best result.

Hope you get the outcome you want :hugs:

I agree. Test again and if it's negative contact your doctor and tell them what's happening. They may order a blood test, they might tell you to wait for your cycles to become normal again, or they might prescribe progesterone to jump start your cycle.

Good luck!

You sure you o'd ehen you think do u bbt or opk? U vould have just 9'd later. Also read cervical position is thr same in earlypg as when af due. A very light flow coukd also mean u didnt o happened to me a whilr ago through stress. You may have just had an off month. Test again if you want to rule it out. If you get any pain go to hospital straight away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->