Opinions? Thoughts? Advice??

shelbyy412

Reaction score
So I mostly want to hear other ladies experiences and if anyone else has experienced something similar to me. Here's my situation... Since stopping birth control May 2013 my periods are pretty "irregular", about one every month and a half to two months. This year I got a period in January, March AND April (first time two months in a row in a while!) Nothing in May and now nothing in June. According to this app I have that I've been using for a little over a year, my period should've started today. So far, no sign! I always get sore boobs two weeks before my period starts (ovulation?) and that's how I know it's coming, but nothing so far.

I have been experience light cramps and pains in my uterus. I thought my period was starting last week. Two days ago I had "stretching pains" in my uterus if I leaned back to stretch. My belly has been bloated and I've been having some very very mild nausea. Nausea that comes and goes within a minute or two. As of today I haven't really had an appetite, I usually have a big breakfast and lunch. No pain in my boobs unless I poke at them and some milky white discharge that makes me run to the bathroom to wipe. Does this sound like pregnancy or.....? Helpppp. :shrug:

Sounds like it could be. The only way to know for sure would be to take a test. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->