Opinions :)

khopcraft19

Reaction score
Hi my name is Kayla, I'm new here :D, my husband and I have started NTNP, which I'm so excited about. I've wanted to be a mom since I was like 18.

My last period was February 17th and throughout March and April we had unprotected sex but because of painfully irregular cycles its difficult to chart when I actually ovulated. I've been feeling very bloated, dizzy, nauseated and feel like my breasts are getting bigger. The problem is is that I took a HPT last night and it came back negative.....I feel different and like I just wanted to keep testing but am kind of disheartened. I'm going to try and wait until when my period should start again and see what happens but I'm wondering if there are any ladies out there who have had similar experiences and how did you not try yourself crazy thinking about it?

I feel like I just can't stop thinking about it and just don't know what to do!?

Thanks for letting my rant a bit and definitely for reading!! This seems like an amazing and support community and I'm glad I came across it!!

K

Honestly, the month I got pregnant I knew I wasn't pregnant... every time I've thought I was pregnant I never have been. :dohh: If you want peace of mind though, call your doctor and see if they'll do a blood test for you. Hope you get your answer! :hugs:

Oh dear I'm right there with you. My dh and I are ntnp and I am 13 days no af. But both hpts I got bfns. For a while I had this overwhelming feeling I was pregnant. I had sore nips, exhaustion, nausea, moodiness, increased urination, etc. The only symptom I'm still dealing with is exhaustion. Oh well I guess moodiness too haha. Just know you're not alone. I've been reading stories of women not getting bfp until 5 weeks or more after af was due. Be patient. Bd to you.

Hi with no first daughter I tested day before period was due and it was negative. Tested again a week later as still no period and the 2 lines came up straight away. The only symptom I had was needing a wee more. X

Hi with my first daughter I tested day before period was due and it was negative. Tested again a week later as still no period and the 2 lines came up straight away. The only symptom I had was needing a wee more. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->