Opinions :)

TTC Rachel

Mummy And Wife To Be :-)
Reaction score
Hi girls... currently 11DPO 6 days until AF due, early ovd this month, BDd everyday last week! First month in a while i havent even thought about concieving and havent noticed any symptoms at all, similar to first miscarriage where i was completely unaware i was preggo. Yesterday i noticed some spotting.. today i found one of my sticks clearing out my draws n thought ah what the hell ill give it a go... and im sort of sat here in shock... the picture really doesnt do this line justice but i want some genuine feedback and help with making the picture a bit clearer.. all feedback good or bad welcome :) xxx

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 199
I definitely see the line for sure!! Congrats!! I'll make a stop at photobucket and clean the pic up for you!

Hi Rachael,
A congratulations is in order - there is definitley a line there.
Wait a few days and then do another test and am sure that you'll get a nice dark line :)
xx

https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh308/n2thenight24/preg/photo-1.jpg

Thanks girls. Im sat here in shock. Im not gonna totally believe it still i read pregnant on a CB next week! Im getting scared now!!!

Congrats Hun, it's as clear as day on my iPad.

X

Congratulations hun! Happy & Healthy 9 months to you :D

Thanks girls! Sorry i havent been on for an update been a busy weekend of bbqs and babies! Well I have ran out of HPT sticks but found one yesterday and OH even said himself thats one clear as day line but my sis said to try an OPK stick this morn as it is far more sensitive at picking up the HCG hormone and well this was the result...

Popping out in a few hours to get 2 clear blues and a FRER... it still baffles me that with another 7 days till period to go last friday i got that result.. about 5 times... i must have bloomin strong HCG levels.. i hope that isnt an indication of twins! OH will have a fit!!! xxxx

Attachments

• photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 41
Congratulations gorgeous ;) I am soooooo happii 4 u , fingers crossed 4 me in a weeks time..... a replied 2 ur inbox message xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->