Opinons...I hope this is over soon

januarymom12

Reaction score
I am 33 weeks today and my doctor took me out of work today. My blood pressure has been an issue since around 16 weeks. Today I was placed on four blood pressure medicines a day. My blood pressure at it's highest was 181/113 today. Lowest was 150/87. I also had +1 protein in urine today. I am hoping I don't go all the way to 40 weeks...I don't know if I can deal with the swelling and feeling bad much longer. Has anyone had any experience with this and how soon do you think I may deliver this baby girl? Need some reassurance...

well if it gets too seriouse they may diliver early even if that means your baby going to nicu for a little bit. But tthey will do what ever it takes to keep that baby in until at lease full term. My SIL had signs of pre e and they induced her at 38 weeks. But sounds like yours could be real pre e so you might go in to one of your appointment and they say well we will be inducing you today. A girl i know got induced at 30 weeks for pre e. So good luck and i hope this baby girl makes it until full term and i hope they dont make you go on longer then necassery. GL

doctors will always do whats best for you and your baby. i am sure they will do everything they can do make sure you are both healthy. at least your doctor talks to you! :) i feel like mine is not telling me something. :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->