+OPK 7dpo

kariss

Reaction score
Hi ladies, this is my first cycle since my mc in Feb.

I had a + OPK on 29th on March, darker than the test line. My temps on FF have been above cover line since (except 1 dipped slightly below)

Tonight on 7dpo I got these? Could I O twice??
Could the first of failed?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 12
a positive opk can indicate pregnancy too so I have been told x

Yeh my opk turned pos when I was preggo.. Around 8dpo. But you're right it could be that the first time round u didn't ovulate and your body is gearing up to try again. xxx

Thanks guys, with my previous pregnancy I also had pos opks so I did think that but a hpt was BFN!
I took another OPK this am and completely neg! I guess My body must of geared up then failed! totally annoyed as thought O had been and gone so haven't BD'd and now we have missed it!! Cd46ish now �� such a long wait untill the next one!
Fed up is an understatement

Aw I'm so sorry kariss it's rubbish when that happens. It's happened to me before too that's why I keep testing with opks right up until af now as I don't temp so can never be sure ive ovulated. Xxx

If those where pos today though it's probably tomorrow you'll ovulate and the egg is viable for 24hrs once it's released so still time!! Get bd'ing xxx

Hers mine the bottom on is cd14 next cd15 and I have just don't the top one do you think I need to carry on doing them I am also on antibiotics could they interfer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->