Opk....advice please !

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Ebony_Blaze, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Ebony_Blaze

Ebony_Blaze Guest

Hello everyone

I'm currently CD11 of my cycle#2
    I have purchased some OPK's - have been testing last few days but just been getting NEG result....my cycle day is 30 so know I may be a bit early
    but was just wandering what happens if I carry on testing and only get negative ?
    Does the test line need to be stronger than the control line ?

Thanks

xxx

2. MrsJD

MrsJD Little Fighter On Board

Hi honey!

If your cycles are normally 30 days then you will ovulate around CD16. So you may find a positive test on CD14 or 15.

The test line needs to be as dark or darker than the control line and remember not to use FMU.

Good luck!

X

3. Jessa

Jessa Guest

The test line needs to be as dark or darker than the control line. If you never get a positive, it may mean that you missed it or that you didn't ovulate this month. You'll get your positive soon though! Keep peeing on those sticks! :D

4. Ebony_Blaze

Ebony_Blaze Guest

Thank you

I suppose Iam a few days too early but didn't want to miss my ovulation date !
    I'm worried I may not be ovulating as this is only my second cycle coming off the pill, which was 30 days but could be longer I guess.

I will keep up the peeing !

x

5. Jessa

Jessa Guest

It's better to be too early than too late. Good luck!