Opk advice

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
I got an almost +ve on saturdsy which was my darkest this month then yesterday at 6pm I checked and got a +ve. I know you shouldnt test after but did an opk at 6.30 this morn and still +ve. Is this normal or should it have died down? Lol.

x

lmao... ive said exactly same thing and posted another pic in test gallery my opk looks even darker than yesterdays.

but in my own little theory
if we get a + opk 24-36 hours before
then it should be perfect to have + for 2 days as we should ovulate tomorrow as we got 1st real + yesterday?

but this is 1st month ive used opks and i've never bd'd at this time in my cycle i only usually bd til cd 14!!

so feeling hopeful gonna catch the egg this month :)
but it means my lp is around 11-12 days is this 2 short

No I think mines around this, I think as long more than 10 then should be ok! I hope this is it for you! So glad you got some opks. We DTD sunday, yesterday and think will do today and tomoz!

x

same here :) ... i've done same as you this month so it should be our month...

cant believe ive never used opk's i could had have a litlle baby by now :~)

At least you know now and FX'd it is THE month. I really hope I get mine too!! It would be fab if we got BFP and would have due date around same time!!! What was the first day of your period this month? Mine was 13th Jan.

x

At least you know now and FX'd it is THE month. I really hope I get mine too!! It would be fab if we got BFP and would have due date around same time!!! What was the first day of your period this month? Mine was 13th Jan.

x

mine was 15th.......... so be 2 days out.

so when our opks go lighter shal we guess we ovulated the day before?

My opk has faded quite a lot tonight. So if I got +ve opk yesterday eve will I have ov'd at some point today going into tomorrow? We are going to DTD tonight & tomoz :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->