Opk and ovulation help....

live_in_hope

VR miracle Mummy now TTC 3rd (not VR)
Reaction score
hey ladies :wave:

I got a +opk yesterday at 3:30pm. No temp rise today and at 10:30am &1pm,I got blazing +opks and the lines were much darker than the control lines, at 4:30pm & 8:30pm the lines were questionable...not sure if they are positives or not? They arent as dark as the ones earlier in the day, but i think they are still positive, what do you think?

If they are neg...does that mean ovulation is within 12hrs of the 1pm +opk? I know my temp tomorrow will give me some clues but im very inpatient :dohh: lol xx a

Left to right
10:30- 1pm- 4:30pm- 8:30pm

image.jpg

I'm no good with charts but didn't want to r&r. Hopefully someone will be along to advise soon.xx

I would say that you're going to ovulate very soon - I would definitely use the 1pm stick as an indicator. Good luck and have fun! :)

:cry: hubby is away until 2moro night...:cry: every other month i ov cd23 but for some reason its now cd19/20 so looks kike il miss it this month....gutted xx

Don't forget that 12 is the minimum and 36 is the maximum - there's still hope! I would definitely give it a shot anyway, you never know...! GL, FX'd for you!

so my temp didnt rise much this morning.....that means I havnt oved yet doesnt it? Ooog i hope not, hubby gets back tonight! :dance: xx

I think you're good - fingers crossed for you, I hope it all works out!

well i still had ewcm for most of yesterday and we managed to BD last night, so we've done all we can this month...finges crossed, hopefully il know in about 10days time xx

L.i.h! You're back! Me too!

hey!!:wave: xxx how you doing?
This is my 2nd month trying! After my loss last year, i had to wait until nov for an op to have my gallbladder removed, was a nightmare but all well now xx

1st month back after my loss in May.

That was alot rougher than I thought it would be.:wacko:
This is my first month back, clomid again. I got a bfp the first round...hoping the next one sticks.

:hugs: yes, lovely to see you too! Fingers crossed for us both! Where abouts are you in your cycle? Im 2dpo, hoping its not going to drag too much...got a lot on my mind at the min and the days just seem to be blending....so that may make the days go quicker....

I surprisingly bounced back quite well,not sure how or why....i had been very ill with my gallbladder and became so scared to eat for fear i was going to have an attack and then not eating had a detrimental affect also (obviously) so my immune system got quite low and a bad bout of tonsilitis i think did it :nope:....I had my op in nov, had a massive 40+ day cycle afterwars, then last month was my first month...
Are you temping? I was only able to bd on ov day so it will be a miracle if I am this month but we'll see. I conceived first time last year, so fx! Xxx

Oh man I'm so sorry. :( that sounds miserable. Glad you're feeling better!
I don't really temp. It makes me crazy, I work nights 3 times a week and days another 3 so I'm all over the place with my sleep patterns. FX for us!

I am CD7, 3rd day of clomid I hope it works as quick as the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->