Opk and temping advice needed??

bubble27

Reaction score
Hello everyone. It been 4 and half weeks since my natural miscarriage ( i was 6weeks pregnant) and i had my first af last week but it only lasted 2 days and was a lighter flow so not compleatly sure if it was a true af or not?

Anyway we have been ttc as soon as i stopped bleeding from the miscarriage in hope that i would of got pregnant straight away( I got pregnant the first time we tried in Dec) but as the af appeared last week i decided to start using OPK's and to record my temp but its got me really confused?

When i concieved the first time it was 10days from start of period eventhough my usual cycle is 28days.

But this time i have not noticed any cm or any ov pains which i usually get, so after doing an opk everyday since tuesday all i have got is a very faint positive line on the first 2days then yesterday and today there is nothing?
Also my temp was 96.8(wed) 97.2 on thurs, and 96.8 today which i took all temps at the same time every morning at 7am.

So have i ovulated with the slight increase in temp or is this normal?

Any advice would be greatly appriciated

Thanks in advance:kiss:

From experience I don't think you have ovulated. My temps have gone from 97.1-97.5 and have jumped back and forth since the mc and d&c. I haven't had a cycle yet but I have had a lap and cystectomy which I'm counting my cycle starting the day after which is when I started bleeding. If I were you I would keep testing for the + opk. mine were faint about 5 days cd 9-13 and today on cd 14 it looks to be getting a little bit stronger. I have been drinking grapefruit juice for 4 days now so hopefully this helps.

I don't think that sounds like a temp shift either. I would say you haven't ovulated yet. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->