Opk as hpt??!!!! Update with FRER!

Nope not told him, though he came home from work while I was doing dinner the kids and me, and left within 30 mins for his work do! So there wasn't time anyway, I am 100% determined to put a test in a very sparkly box I've brought just for this occasion. This is our last baby so I'm making it extra special!!

Ur a stronger woman than me haha my plan was to wrap up test but screamed for my husband the second the line came up haha

how many children will u have after this baby? this is my second I've been having cramps ached and pains over the last few days that I defo don't rememebr with my son so I've been abit worried :(

This is our 4th. I've been feeling crampy too. I've always gone with if it's hurting so much you would want to take something for it, call your gp. Or if you get cramp and bleeding together. Drs are there to help, even if you feel like your being a pain, it's there job to help and put your mind at ease!

This is our 4th. I've been feeling crampy too. I've always gone with if it's hurting so much you would want to take something for it, call your gp. Or if you get cramp and bleeding together. Drs are there to help, even if you feel like your being a pain, it's there job to help and put your mind at ease!

Ahh ok yea I've not taken anything or had bleeding u think I'm ok
Have u done a digi?

Nope not yet, hoping to get a two pack tomorrow so I can do one and save one to do for Xmas morning for the box! Only problem is that the kids are off school now and my 10 and almost 8 year old will see what I'm buying!!!

Nope not yet, hoping to get a two pack tomorrow so I can do one and save one to do for Xmas morning for the box! Only problem is that the kids are off school now and my 10 and almost 8 year old will see what I'm buying!!!

Hmmm distract them send them to go pick an xmas card for their dad :thumbup:

How exciting I'm waiting rather impatiently for my digi to move to 2-3 im getting really hung up on it
I only got bfp last thurs and my
Levels rose slowly with my first pregnancy but I don't knew
I'm thinking by next week I should Defo be getting 2-3 that will be 2 weeks since first test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->