OPK cheapys and CBAD confusing me!?? What do you think?

BabeAwait

Hubby & Me <3
Reaction score
So this is my first cycle TTC and using OPK and I thought I had it figured out but apparently not.

I will give a little background. This is only my second cycle off bcp after 11 years, I have been religiously tracking on FF, my cm is all over the place so I don't rely on it, and I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 11. Last cycle my O was confirmed by temp on cd 31 and I had a 37 day cycle. I was not able to pinpoint my O last cycle until the temp shift.

So here is my progression of tests. I do not take pics of my CBAD results since there are only 3 options. Since cd 33 I have gotten High results so it has been the past four days of testing. Today is cd36 for me. I thought the cd34 8pm and cd35 fmu results looked like + and that it is now getting lighter? So I had thought I O'd then but I haven't had a temp shift.

What do you think?

Attachments

• opk c2 8-31 bnb.jpg
    opk c2 8-31 bnb.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 9
  • opk c2 32-36 bnb.jpg
    opk c2 32-36 bnb.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 7
  • kjfn.jpg
    kjfn.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 7
I agree the 8pm on CD 34 looked the most positive when I blow up the pic but when it's they all look negative. Temp wise it doesn't look like you have ovulated yet and that's what i would go by vs the opk test, they can just help give you heads up hopefully before hand. Might take your body a little bit to adjust after bcp and then having pcos doesn't help either with long cycles. Good luck. FX

Thanks I was beginning to think that! This was the first time I've had anything other than blatantly negative so I was getting excited. My test from tonight was darker I'll have to upload it in the morning. :)

Here are 4 more days of OPK results.

I am going to switch brands once these clinical guard tests are out, they were the cheapest on amazon and they keep falling apart. One test even seems to be disintegrating :dohh:

I still haven't ovulated I know the tests are for sure negative. I stopped using the Clearblue Digital Advanced not only because it's expensive and clearly it's not helping if I keep getting High results all the time. :roll: Since I'm on CD40 now and clearly fed up I ordered agnus castus because I've read a lot of positive reviews for women with pcos. FX it works for me. Even though apparently I have a strong LH presence I'll keep using OPK in case I can catch O and have a baseline for next time around. :)

Attachments

• CYMERA_20150121_171348.jpg
    CYMERA_20150121_171348.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 0
  • CYMERA_20150121_171738.jpg
    CYMERA_20150121_171738.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 0
  • CYMERA_20150121_172030.jpg
    CYMERA_20150121_172030.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 0
Just in case anyone has this issue in the future...
I ended up O'ing on cd44. I had clear positive opk all three tests of of cd 43. My test line was much darker than the control. Then my fmu test on cd44 was positive and they faded to negative after that. My CBDA had a Peak result on cd43. My temp rise confirmed O. After further research of the CBDA ovulation test a High result is indicative of high estrogen not an LH surge. So if anyone is estrogen dominant they may get an excessive number of High readings. I hope if anyone has this issue in the future that this update is helpful! :)

btw I am currently in the tww and had excellent bd timing despite all the confusing tests. FX for that :bfp: ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->