OPK crazy ..Tww crazier..HELP

maria0281

Reaction score
Hello beautiful people!! I have a bit of a dilemma I need help with!!
we gave been taking it easy for a little while, ttc for 3 years now and it's a little too much! We have started trying again this is our first go this cycle and started using clear blue opk , you know the one with the smiley face, so I tested twice a day am/pm sat, sun &mon. Tues only tested am not pm and got negative.
Then wednesday I tested 10.30pm and got a :) and OMG!! that was like a feeling I could not explain!!! so of course we BD wed,thurs,fri night but I hope we caught it in time as there was a 12 hour time lapse between Tuesday morning negative and wed night :) . can anyone tell me if I still might have a chance?!?! I am now 1-6 dpo I think I ov'd either wed or thurs PLEASE SOME ONE TELL ME WE CAUGHT IT!!! I'm going all sorts of crazy! My negative thoughts are getting the better of me !!!! HELP!!.. Thanks guys xxxxxx

Hello beautiful people!! I have a bit of a dilemma I need help with!!
we gave been taking it easy for a little while, ttc for 3 years now and it's a little too much! We have started trying again this is our first go this cycle and started using clear blue opk , you know the one with the smiley face, so I tested twice a day am/pm sat, sun &mon. Tues only tested am not pm and got negative.
Then wednesday I tested 10.30pm and got a :) and OMG!! that was like a feeling I could not explain!!! so of course we BD wed,thurs,fri night but I hope we caught it in time as there was a 12 hour time lapse between Tuesday morning negative and wed night :) . can anyone tell me if I still might have a chance?!?! I am now 1-6 dpo I think I ov'd either wed or thurs PLEASE SOME ONE TELL ME WE CAUGHT IT!!! I'm going all sorts of crazy! My negative thoughts are getting the better of me !!!! HELP!!.. Thanks guys xxxxxx

I so0o know what you mean when you see a smiley face, its like I won the lottery or something, I get so excited an lose my breathe.
The same thing happened to me. One day I got a positive, the next day I didn't and I don't know if I caught it. Some women have a short surge. It is very important to BD every other day once your AF is finished. They say to do this so that the sperm is already there waiting when the egg is released. If we wait for a positive opk we may miss it because it takes time for the sperm to travel its way up.
Im hoping we caught it!!!! GL an FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->