Opk experts... I need your help!

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
I had what I thought was a positive opk on November 7th. The top test in the first pic I uploaded was taken within the 10 minute time frame on what I thought was O day (sorry it is so blurry - I took it with my phone) but when it dried, it didn't look quite as dark as the control. That same test is stick #5 from the top in the second pic. See how it lightened? Do I consider it positive even though the line was lighter after it dried?

The reason I ask this is because on what I would have thought to be 6 DPO going by when I got that positive test, my cervix felt open, I had an increase in CM and I had ovulation pains. Is it possible that I could have geared up to O on November 7th but not actually release an egg and O'd later than what I thought? I stopped testing after the opks went back to negative so I have no idea whether or not I surged again.

Attachments

• unnamed4654.jpg
    unnamed4654.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN0018.jpg
    DSCN0018.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 17
I am no expert but I'd say that you Deffo ovulated and those are positive. :)

It's always hard to know because the OPKs only tell you when your body is gearing up to release an egg. They don't tell you exactly when you ovulate. Did you do any temping around the time you got that first dark test? It definitely looks like you're body was gearing up to ovulate then. I think the only thing you can do now is wait those couple days until you can test and see! The color gradient in those OPKs do look pretty good though ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->