opk experts

ela312012

Wonderful husband and son
Reaction score
hi ladies .. bit of advice needed. I done an opk last night n it was dark but slightly lighter than the control line. I done one this morning and it was darker than last nights but the tiniest bit lighter than the control line .. that was at 7.30am. I done another at 10am and it was much darker than the control line. was the one at 10 the first positive one? how long do you typically ovulate after it? I have had ewcm yesterday n today. my husband has been sick so we couldn't dtd last night or night before :( have I missed the boat if we dtd this afternoon n tonight? thanks ladies for any advice .. much appreciated x

Once you get a + opk you can ovulate anywhere from 24-72 hrs. It's better to dtd b4 ovulation bc you want :spermy: waiting on the egg and not the other way around. You should test between 2 and 8pm as that's when your LH levels are higher. Get busy!

Once you get a + opk you can ovulate anywhere from 24-72 hrs. It's better to dtd b4 ovulation bc you want :spermy: waiting on the egg and not the other way around. You should test between 2 and 8pm as that's when your LH levels are higher. Get busy!

This is very helpful info - I was confused too! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->