+ OPK For days in a row...

glong88

Mummy to 2 boys and a princess
Reaction score
The last few months with my BFN I've had positive OPKS so 3/4 days..

I had my first + yesterday and they where + all day.

My test was + this am but I THINK it may be dropping already, which is good because maybe my cycles are regulating

What do you think to these tests... Left AM middle LUNCH right PM...

Is PM now negative?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 23
The pm one does look negative in comparison to the earlier ones.
The same thing is happening wit me. I don't get af because I am breastfeeding and just started testing about 2 weeks ago and got my first "positive" yesterday morning. I did a test am, lunch, and pm. All positive. Cramping all day. Dtd last night. Had a blazing positive this morning as well. I feel weird. My lower abdomen for the past 24 hours now has felt"sensitive". It is hard to explain like if my daughter presses on it at all I cringe. With my daughter I remember having multiple positive opks and not knowing what to get out of it.
Best of luck to you!

Here are my tests from the past 24 hours. I'm excited to have this problem I will say because I didn't even think I was ovulating.. We've been ntnp for a year. But with no cycles that's difficult. Now I mean business!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 11
Normal for it to stay positive for a couple of days! 😃 the last one is negative.

PHP:
Normal for it to stay positive for a couple of days! 😃 the last one is negative.
which one do I go from that I ovulated? Or will tempting only confirm this?

Roughly? Any ideas lol

3rd day of blazing positive opk. What about you? We dtd on the 17,19,20 and plan to tonight (hopefully).

We dtd that day fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->