• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

OPK hell!!! Advice please x

xZoeyx

Reaction score
I am so confused!!

I did an OPK yesterday after holding for hour and a half and got a near positive, also had all the ov symptoms apart from EWCM, I did another test later in the day after holding for 4 hours and the truly was lighter than previous but visible?! And too make matters worse, tidy it's even lighter still, but still darker than m normal ones, I still have no EWCM, what's going on? My temps have been the same constantly, no spike, I don't understand :(

Stupid iphone! I meant results and then today*

It could be that you missed your surge? I have heard they can short, just hours, for some women. What are your temps showing (assuming you bbt)?

That is so frustrating, I hate when our bodies like to play tricks and tease us!

It could be that you missed your surge? I have heard they can short, just hours, for some women. What are your temps showing (assuming you bbt)?

That is so frustrating, I hate when our bodies like to play tricks and tease us!

I dont think I could have missed it as I have been Ov testing for a week now, I dont BBT, I just use a normal thermometer as my body temp isn't always particuarly accurate. I just look out for spikes.

Today and yesterday I have had all the signs of Ovulation such as the hot flushes, the pains, the nausea, everything apart from EWCM, I still have creamy CM.

Any replies to this would be much appreciated :(

I cant help but thought it might put your mind to rest.

My OPK's in the run up to ovulation where light, getting darker by the day except the day before i O'd it went really light.

The day i O'd i tested 5 times and i found my darkest positive was at lunch time, same the next day, also few days before i started testing 3 times a day and my darkest line was at lunch time too. So dont worry if you have your darkest line and then it gets lighter later on in the day, test again the next day and it should be getting darker.

I have just done another test and its definitely positive..the picture doesnt show it that well but the picture was taken @ 5 minutes after, now @ 10 minutes the line is just as dark as the test line, so I am definitely ovulating.
I have been BD'ing all week so I just pray it works, but I am so desperate to get pregnant I have a feeling it's not gonna happen this time.

Attachments

• OPK.jpg
    OPK.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 4
I cant help but thought it might put your mind to rest.

My OPK's in the run up to ovulation where light, getting darker by the day except the day before i O'd it went really light.

The day i O'd i tested 5 times and i found my darkest positive was at lunch time, same the next day, also few days before i started testing 3 times a day and my darkest line was at lunch time too. So dont worry if you have your darkest line and then it gets lighter later on in the day, test again the next day and it should be getting darker.

Thank you so much for your reply it has made me relax so much, even just those few words.

I am totally new too this and panicking 24/7, never wanted anything so bad in my life!! thank you for your kind and reassuring words :)

I panic all the time too! and this is only my 2nd cycle haha

Good luck and thats a good positive! Keep BD'ing! :D

I dont think I could have missed it as I have been Ov testing for a week now, I dont BBT, I just use a normal thermometer as my body temp isn't always particuarly accurate. I just look out for spikes.

Today and yesterday I have had all the signs of Ovulation such as the hot flushes, the pains, the nausea, everything apart from EWCM, I still have creamy CM.

Any replies to this would be much appreciated :(

Of course I had the same thing happen and only now after O'd (I didn't OPK) I just went with what "should" be O based on dates would be my O time. But now I got the EWCM and had luckily been BD before and during. I just assumed I was O during that time frame but it's possible dates are off -

Sorry I can't offer more but I'd say keep BDing and you're bound to get a BFP.. :)

Thanks everyone :) I have done a good bit of research, and you don't have to have EWCM to be ovulating, in fact tonnes of women don't produce it but can still get pregnant on first try!

Yes, that's what I've heard about CM too, so good luck & :dust:

P.S. Isn't it fun to get a +opk?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"