opk help!!<3

Alejjm714

Reaction score
this is my 1st month using opk and i am so lost. they all have double lines some are lighter and some are dark and im just so confused can someone help me figure it out pls and thank u to all !:hugs::flower:

Attachments

• IMG_5693.jpg
    IMG_5693.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 15
this is my 1st month using opk and i am so lost. they all have double lines some are lighter and some are dark and im just so confused can someone help me figure it out pls and thank u to all !:hugs::flower:

from what i can see your cd 9-11 looked positive for a lh surge.
but
i had the same problem. last cycle i had so much frustration using wondfo strips for ovulation testing. oh my gosh it all looked the same every day but on saturday it was sooo dark in the morning. but tested the morning afterward and it was faint again...

i ended up ovulating later than i expected to because i didnt know how to read those darned sticks as they weren't very obvious or clear to me whatsoever. i hate them ;( i missed the day of my best fertility because of this.

today i bought the 20ct clearblue digital ovulation tests so it will tell me with a smiley face whether or not im fertile instead of having to use dyes and lines that confuse me. also bought their digital pregnancy tests to use later after a missed period.

I'd say you haven't O'd yet. The test line needs to be as dark or darker than the control line. What they do before that doesn't really matter. I've had various shades before then. Keep peeing!

Cati ugh iget u my wondfos suckkkkkkkkk thank god i have answer sticks also which might give me an indication since i cant read my wondfos

You will always have a second line as there is always some level of LH in your body What you are looking for is your LH surge, where the hormone suddenly rises a lot. OPK lines should be as dark or darker than the test line to indicate a surge. Your darkest so far seems to be day 10/11. However, the lines are not as dark as the test line (although some women find that they do not get a line as dark as the test line - but it could be that their surge was short (even though opks say 12 - 36 hours, some women have a very short surge of less than 10 hours) they missed it when testing), usually this means that ovulation has not yet happened.

Roughly speaking, you should ovulate about 14 days (known as the luteal phase) before your period.

Although they are expensive, Clearblue Digital OPKs are the best! They give you a smiley face to indicate LH surge - no line squinting! I conceived both my boys using them!

Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->