OPK help need

bun51

Reaction score
hiii,
Jus had my periods on april 13th.... So for i did BBT and CM analysis to find O. Now thought of using Ovulation predictor kit.
Pls help me which brand to buy? how and when to use it?
So that i can find O in this cycle.... Awaiting fr ur replies....
:wacko::flower:

I use cb digi and I find it great. It is quite pricey around fourty pounds but I think it's worth it :) I started using mine on cd5 as i ovulate really early, there is plenty sticks to use through out your cycle :)

I use cb digi and I find it great. It is quite pricey around fourty pounds but I think it's worth it :) I started using mine on cd5 as i ovulate really early, there is plenty sticks to use through out your cycle :)

Thank you so much mummy to be ....:happydance: Bcos i too assumed the same cb digi... but to know the one who experienced it... i'm goin to order it today.. Hopefully tryin tis cycle...
And can i have to try this test everyday morning after long sleep or i should try in noon?:winkwink:

No problem :) it says on the box to test after sleeping, using fmu. But with there being twenty sticks in the box I tested twice a day sometimes. And because I ovulate early I don't need to use so many sticks!

Let me know how you get on with it :)

No problem :) it says on the box to test after sleeping, using fmu. But with there being twenty sticks in the box I tested twice a day sometimes. And because I ovulate early I don't need to use so many sticks!

Let me know how you get on with it :)

For jan, feb, mar i ovulated cd20...
I'm taking thyroid supplements from april... And O on cd 18.
So i found opk is necessary.. And hopefully to find O in may as wel as my result for second blood test(for thyroid)..fingerscrossed :baby:

I use Answer test strips. The box comes with 20 test strips, a little cup, and even a free pregnancy test. All you have to do is pee in the cup and dip the strip in for a few seconds. I have had very accurate results. I test everyday usually in the afternoon starting from the day I stop bleeding until I get two lines telling me I will ovulate in 24-36 hours. I have never had an issue with this brand. The ovulation tests that cost lots of money and look like pregnancy tests never worked for me.

I use wondfo and I bought it off amazon. It is very cheap and also perfectly accurate for me. Also just ordered wondfo HPT for the first time.

I use blue cross OPKs that I bought off of ebay (I love them) especially since I use like 3 a day when it's close to ovulation just so I defiantly pick up my surge. I was using Answer opk strips before and those never picked up my surge. I loved the Clearblue digital advance ovulation tests but they're quite pricey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->