OPK help please!

gblove

Reaction score
Ok so this cycle has been a pain and my first temping. I'm already on cd23 with no sign of O (according to temps) this morning I got these tests. The test strip, I have had a ton of what seemed to be positive. But the first response digi says "yes". Does anyone here have experience with these tests? Do you think I'm finally going to O? I feel like my first response line test looked like the yesterday at 10am also but faded away as the day went on. I took a Clear Blue digi a few hours ago and was neg. I'm losing my mind!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 11
It looks like you are about to. The first test doesn't look positive but the last one does and obviously the digi.

That's what I thought too. The first response digi came in the same box as the regular first response. Which is why I'm surprised it's positive?

Did you take them with all the same urine? If not maybe it was a bit more diluted.

That is weird. My guess would be just the differences in dye concentration. I would say with 2/3 being positive I would go with that is your positive.

Plus if you are temping it will confirm in a couple days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->