Opk help!! Plz

babyvaughan

<a href="https://lilypie.c
Reaction score
My first day of my period was latenight Oct 30th,
I should have ovulated around the 12th give or take a day or two.

Well on Oct 15th we were babydancing when I started cramping up with ovulation pain. The next day at 5 pm I decided to take an OPK, ( hadn't taken one all month) It was two dark lines the same color. Two days later today I just woke up an hour ago, decided to take one to make sure its faded away to confirm I did O well they are both dark but the test line is SO dark i've never had one so positive. Yesterday I had watery discharged but none today.

If you can help me get the best guess on when I ovulated?
Will that delay my period?

I had an HSG test done on Nov 7th so if that has anything to do with it.

i wish i could help but im not getting too clear a picture

if you had a plus opk on 15th novmeber and another today theres a chance your body geared up to ovulate but just failed to release and is now trying again. test in 15 days if no period xx

Stick with the first test u did the opk.....sometimes u will hwy a pos opk multiple days after i don't continue testing for opks after I get a for sure positive. Because u can have a surge 12-36 hrs before u ovulaye so essentially a couple of days plus an Lh surge is showing that u are gearing up for ovulation my chart never matches my opks.....I always actually ovulate 1-3 days after a pos according to my ff chart. So I would say the day after ur first pos opk is a good estimated o day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->