Opk help plz !!!!!

BabyRoberson

mommy to alana and ttc#2
Reaction score
Which one is the best one to use? I'm new to this !!!

I can only use the CB digitals. I tried the ones that have 2 lines you have to compare and I could never tell if they were positive or almost positive...I drove myself crazy trying to figure them out (and if you look around on this forum you'll see quite a few posts where ppl are asking opinions on if they are positive or not) and so I switched. Now I get a smiley face when the surge is detected.

Thanks for the advice ive tried answers opk but never got a postive so either I was testing to early and missed it or didn't have enough test to do the whole cycle

Hi,
This is my first month using Clearblue Digital opk.....and I don't like them. I've had four defective test strips in two boxes.
I keep reading the instructions to see if I'm doing anything wrong.....?! After not drinking anything and not going to the loo for four hours, the last thing you want to see is the little error message on the display.
I also have a bag of 30 test strips that I got on Amazon for about £5 which I am using as my backup strips.
I'm on cd 15 and am still 'patiently' waiting on that smiley face...
Clear blue and First response seem to be quite popular so I guess just choose one and see how you get on.
GL
x

I got the little strips from Amazon, it says they are called WunduFo. I don't know how good they are, the control line has been showing up fine. I have not gotten a positive yet, but I don't think that's the strips fault lol.

They were cheap too, less than 10 for 40 OPK strips and 10 PG tests.

I use the strips from amazon and if I get what I think is a positive OPK I'll try and confirm it with a CB digi, just to be sure. It saves me a lot of money on digis since I only use them to confirm I only use 2-3 a month instead of wasting the whole pack and having to buy another one for the next cycle. Here's the amazon ones I buy: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00286XB50/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details

I brought Clearblue digital and was so please as it gave me the answer I wanted wanted as I was worried I wasn't ovulating. They are £27 on amazon at the moment with 20 sticks. :)

I also started using cheap OPK's but very quickly turned to using CB digi's - just no mistaking a smiley face! Takes all the guessing work out!!

But I do think its a personal choice. If you get on with the cheapies then stick with them.

I love the ones from www.early-pregnancy-tests.com They have great conception packs! Very fast & discreet shipping. If you spend more than $15, you get free first class shipping! I've used the other ICs from amazon and CVS opks.. and I didn't like them at all. I used the CB digis and they were okay.. too expensive though. You can also use the cheapies, and when you get a positive you can back it up with the clear blue digis! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->